How To Get a Great Coastal Look
Design experts Kyal & Kara give their hot tips and tricks for creating a stunning Coastal look.
Coastal Style Checklist
Childhood memories, collections from the seashore & beyond, coastal is the enduring beach side retreat where city stress fades away in a heartbeat. It's bright and breezy with nature taking centre stage.
- Take colour inspiration from the beach. Think muted neutrals, crisp whites, blues, aqua and timber highlights.
- Choose white baths and basins with soft curves and chrome or stainless steel tapware.
- Use natural and even textured tiles such as stone or stone look tiles, timber or concrete.
- Use grout that matches the tile colour to keep your bathroom in harmony.
- Make it even more spacious by running your floor tile up your walls to the ceiling.
- Style your bathroom with timber or bamboo accessories (think stool, bath caddy and scrubbing brushes) and beautiful succulents.
What's My Style
If you’re not sure about your style, don't worry! We are here to help. Our team of Beaumont design experts along with Australia’s elite designers crafted our exclusive What’s My Style Quiz. Take the quiz and find your top three styles in just three minutes. Your quiz results will also show you the best Complete Bathroom Packages for your style and provide you with a personalised style booklet, just like the one below, to help you on your design journey.