Updates Are Received Constantly And We’ll Keep You Updated Right Here.
COVID update - January 2022.
Safety is our number one priority.
During these uncertain times, the safety of everyone is our biggest priority. Our continued mission is to ensure that no matter how you choose Beaumonts, you can do so safely.
To ensure the safety of our customers and our people, we have implemented COVID operating policies in our stores and warehouses under the guidelines from the Australian Government and World Health Organisation.
When you enter our stores in the rest of Australia you can expect;
- Increased cleaning and sanitisation of all stores.
- Our team members are practising social distancing, giving you more space with floor decals at places of possible queuing (i.e. the service counters).
- Our stores have hand sanitiser readily available for everyone to use.
- Whilst not mandatory in each store, it is at the discretion of our local teams if they require you to wear a mask prior to entering the store.
- If feeling unwell, our team members are doing the right thing and staying home.
Safety within our stores goes both ways and we kindly ask that you show the same respect that our team members show you. Please respect our social distancing guidelines, use the hand sanitiser available to you, and of course, if you're feeling unwell, stay home.
Our Hot Tip: Expert help and advice are ready for you right now at any of our 110+ stores.