How To Get a Great Traditional Look
Design experts Alisa & Lysandra give their hot tips and tricks for creating a stunning Traditional look.
Traditional Style Checklist
Design queens Alisa & Lysandra are big fans of this look. The traditional style is always warm and welcoming, Traditional style is timeless and is inspired by high trends from the past, reminiscent of a five-star European hotel. It feels familiar and elegant and holds no surprises. It’s spacious, symmetrical and totally liveable.
- Tasteful neutrals give a traditional style interior a weathered patina to stand the test of time. Inject some zing with light grey or unsaturated greens and mix, match and layer your designer furnishings.
- Tile choices are broad but our designers love classic, subway, hexagonal and penny rounds. The trick is to select tiles in similar hues to create depth but not too much variation in the overall design.
- Choose a tuxedo-style palette. It’s black and white hues, elegant and timeless.
- Or create a feature wall in textured tiles and frame it with understated floor tiles.
- Create a balanced space incorporating clean sharp lines with soft elements and indoor plants.
- Glam it up with gold taps or a feature claw foot bath in dramatic black and white for a bold yet traditional bathroom.
What's My Style
If you’re not sure about your style, don't worry! We are here to help. Our team of Beaumont design experts along with Australia’s elite designers crafted our exclusive What’s My Style Quiz. Take the quiz and find your top three styles in just three minutes. Your quiz results will also show you the best Complete Bathroom Packages for your style and provide you with a personalised style booklet, just like the one below, to help you on your design journey.