Tile Of The Year 2023
Beaumonts 2023 Tile of The Year showcases the latest in innovative Italian production techniques while pushing the boundaries of tradition resulting in an impressively advanced range.
MatchUp is truly genius in building the ambiance of a room to achieve those cosy moments.
There are two main elements that make up this range.
A concrete effect, as a foundational expression of interior spaces in industrial, farmhouse and modern styles. And also, a marble design, inspired by the iconic Ceppo Di Gre found in northern Italy, with a distinctive natural look aggregate.
These two elements interplay to construct a balanced mix-and-match capacity across many styles using the sophisticated colour palette found in the MatchUp range.
Our Hot Tip: Download our Artwood brochure for more details.
Choose your own combination to represent your individual unique style.
This unglazed porcelain exceeds what we thought was possible both in design and application thanks to its advanced characteristics.
Here is what we love most about MatchUp and why it is Beaumonts 2023 Tile of The Year.
- It’s a technical tile range that’s also beautiful
- It is easy to clean, we recommend using a microfibre mop
- Has a high stain resistance and does not need sealing like traditional unglazed porcelains
- Can be used on the wall or floor in a variety of applications
- Is exclusive to Beaumonts
Distinctive aggregate effect:
- MatchUp Coffee Mix - Textured P3 297x597, 597x597. Extra textured P4 597x597.
- MatchUp Cookie Mix - Textured P3 297x597, 597x597. Extra textured P4 597x597.
- MatchUp Earl Grey Mix - Textured P3 297x597, 597x597. Extra textured P4 597x597. Polished 597x1197.
- MatchUp Sugar Mix - Textured P3 297x597, 597x597. Polished 597x1197.
Foundational concrete effect:
- MatchUp Sugar - Textured P3 297x597, 597x597.
A technical range that can be considered in the same way as a colour-bodied porcelain.
It’s perfect for the home and commercial spaces!
Get the look with our exclusive Complete Bathroom Package!
We've taken the guesswork out of designing a bathroom with our Complete Bathroom Packages!
Award-winning designer Shaynna Blaze has joined Beaumonts to create this stunning Contemporary Live-A-Little Package featuring MatchUp Earl Grey Mix. Shaynna has done an exceptional job with this package balancing warmth with minimalism, making it dramatic, liveable, and very of-the-moment.
Explore the MatchUp range in our brochure
A technical range that can be considered in the same way as coloured-bodied porcelain. It’s perfect for the home and commercial spaces!
Florim/Cerim created an innovative Italian production technique to achieve this Unglazed Porcelain range, but it performs just like coloured body porcelain.
This means that;
- It is easy to clean, unlike a traditional unglazed product
- we recommend using a microfibre mop for cleaning
- High stain resistance
- Sealing is not required
- Although it doesn’t have a wear rating, this range will serve the same
applications as a colour body porcelain
- MatchUp looks just as good if not better on the wall as it does on the floor.
- For the safety conscious, we recommend a textured tile. Review the slip
rating to be sure it meets your intended use and application.
Our Hot Tip: Take our exclusive 3-minute What's My Style quiz to discover your perfect style.