How To Get a Great Vintage Look
Design experts Shannon & Simon give their hot tips and tricks for creating a stunning Vintage look.
Vintage Style Checklist
Everything that is old is made new again! Furniture becomes a prized piece, bringing all its personality and character with it. Carefully curated alongside new pieces using technologies to give the vintage look. Don't ever feel like everything has to match for that's the beauty of vintage style.
- Use colour to bring everything together - use trending colours from your favourite era to personalise your look.
- Classic vintage colours include deep reds and greens and lighter greens and greys.
- Pick a feature tile with a funky pattern and pair it with a contrasting tile or stick with one bold tile choice.
- Dark cabinetry sits beautifully on a white wall with feature handles – chrome looks best.
- White tiles with a black grout give retro flair.
- Use plenty of greenery (bonus points if the plants were popular in the era that your design is inspired by).
- Team with brass or matt black fittings, old industrial light switches, lamps, and towel rails.
What's My Style
If you’re not sure about your style, don't worry! We are here to help. Our team of Beaumont design experts along with Australia’s elite designers crafted our exclusive What’s My Style Quiz. Take the quiz and find your top three styles in just three minutes. Your quiz results will also show you the best Complete Bathroom Packages for your style and provide you with a personalised style booklet, just like the one below, to help you on your design journey.