How To Get a Great Farmhouse Look
Design experts Kyal & Kara give their hot tips and tricks for creating a stunning Farmhouse look.
Farmhouse Style Checklist
You have permission to be cosy, warm, and a little rough around the edges as you nestle into the landscape. Farmhouse is a stylish refuge that honours rustic imperfections and is not afraid to re-purpose and up-cycle. We warned you here first - your guests won't want to leave!
- Choose gorgeous neutrals as the canvas for your Farmhouse styling and add blues, whites and greys.
- Go for a light and bright country look or opt for a moodier scheme with contrasting light and dark accents.
- Choose neutral tiles paired with a light coloured subway.
- Use traditional rounded tapware and decorative handles in chrome, gold, rose gold or brass or white.
- If budget allows, pick a feature claw-foot bath.
- Shaker-style cabinetry is perfect.
- Barn-style wall lights give a simple but charming ambience.
What's My Style
If you’re not sure about your style, don't worry! We are here to help. Our team of Beaumont design experts along with Australia’s elite designers crafted our exclusive What’s My Style Quiz. Take the quiz and find your top three styles in just three minutes. Your quiz results will also show you the best Complete Bathroom Packages for your style and provide you with a personalised style booklet, just like the one below, to help you on your design journey.