1. R J Beaumont & Co Pty Limited ACN 007 703 997 ('Beaumont Tiles') trades under the business names 'Beaumont Tiles' and 'Beaumont Tiles and Bathroomware'. Beaumont Tiles also licences its business names and other intellectual property to a related company, Beaumont Australia Pty Limited ACN 106 666 602 ('the Franchisor'). The Franchisor conducts a franchise system and grants Beaumont Tiles franchises to third parties ('the Franchisees').
2. Some Beaumont Tiles stores are operated by Beaumont Tiles and others are operated by a Franchisee. Depending on which store you are dealing with you will either be dealing with Beaumont Tiles or a Franchisee. Whilst the Franchisees are an integral part of the Beaumont Tiles group and are subject to strict quality controls, the Franchisees operate independent, separate and distinct businesses to Beaumont Tiles. Beaumont Tiles is not responsible for the acts or omissions of the Franchisees, nor is it liable for any arrangements or contracts entered into by the Franchisees.
3. When dealing with a Beaumont Tiles store, you should check whether you are dealing with Beaumont Tiles or a Franchisee. If you are unsure you should check with the Beaumont Tiles representative in store or contact Beaumont Tiles head office.
Pricing and Descriptions
4. Despite all reasonable precautions taken by Beaumont Tiles, goods may be listed in print, on this website or on printed labels at an incorrect price, at an incorrect measurement, with an incorrect description or with incorrect information, due to a typographical error, digital error or other oversight. In these circumstances, Beaumont Tiles is not obliged to provide the good at the incorrect price and reserves the right to cancel the transaction, notwithstanding that your order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged. Beaumont Tiles reserves this right up until the time of delivery of the goods.
5. Tiles and other bathroom products may be made from natural clays and silica and because of their composition may be subject to hazing and natural variations in shape, size and colour between batches.
6. Beaumont Tiles makes every effort to display the colours of the goods as accurately as electronic media will allow. However, Beaumont Tiles cannot guarantee an exact colour match of the on-screen colour to the colours of the actual goods, and the colours contained on this website should not be relied on as such. Colours may vary depending on your screen settings and resolution.
7. Not all adhesives are suitable for all tiles and bathroomware. You should seek advice from the manufacturer or professionals as to the most appropriate adhesives to use and how to use them.
Reliance of information
8. All the information on this website is provided in good faith. However, neither Beaumont Tiles nor its agents take any responsibility for any errors or omissions.
9. Beaumont Tiles does not warrant that goods or service descriptions, tile information, Do it Yourself ('DIY') information, room ideas, or any other contents of this website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Beaumont Tiles does not claim that the statements made on this website are correct, reliable or complete. Any advice contained in the content of this website is general advice only and may not apply to your individual circumstances. Any reliance placed by you on information contained on this website is at your own risk.
10. The function in the 'Find a Tiler' page of this website will provide you with information relating to third party contractors. Beaumont Tiles is not responsible for any acts or omissions of third party contractors and Beaumont Tiles is not liable for any arrangements or contracts entered into with third party contractors. Beaumont Tiles does not warrant that the information relating to the third party contractors on this website, or on any websites that this website may link to, is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free. The Customer is responsible for checking the credentials, including trade and business licences, of the third party contractors.
11. Beaumont Tiles cannot warrant that this website, including all content, files, data or programs available for download from this website is free of viruses, malicious software or any other unintended digital information or code. You bear the risk of any loss or damage to your computer, or any loss or damage caused by your computer as a result of using this website.
12. Elements of this website are protected by patents, trade marks, copyright and other laws. These intellectual property rights may be owned by Beaumont Tiles or by a third party. Nothing you do in relation to this website will transfer any intellectual property rights to you, or license you any intellectual property rights, in and to this website, unless expressly stated.
13. All registered trade marks used on this website are used with the permission of the relevant trademark owner. The Customer must not use any trade marks without the prior, specific, written permission of its owner.
14. All rights (including copyright and moral rights) in the content, layout and compilation of this website and online pages, images, text, graphics, logos, buttons, videos, audio and software (including all object source and machine readable code) are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved, by Beaumont Tiles and Beaumont Tiles' licensors. You must not:
14.1 copy, mirror, broadcast, reproduce, frame, republish, download, store (in any medium), upload, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way, the Beaumont Tiles website or its contents except as expressly provided for; or
14.2 reproduce, re-use, re-transmit, adapt, publish, broadcast or distribute the copyright material for any purposes whatsoever without or prior written permission.